Sunday, March 25, 2007

precious moment

this moment or that?
what is your most precious moment?

we are always asked

what is your most memorable moment?
what is the funniest moment in your life?
what is the saddest...
what is the happiest...
what is ...

how about precious?
what is the most precious moment in your life?

for me... this is. this is and this is....etc...

i keep getting distracted by what people have, what people expect and what people want, which in turn make make me want to have, make me expect, make me want...

my mind racing ahead of me wanting and expecting...
like a bondage from the material world.
like a bondage from the darkened mind.

and when i got what i wanted.
i was not happy.
but wanted more!

then i sit and contemplate.
i sit and listen.
i sit and be.
i. be.

then i feel alive again.
for this (this...this...this...this...) precious moment have made me whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home