Saturday, February 11, 2006

unify

was feeling really uneasy all day yesterday...
was looking for events to happen
went to bed at 9 pm and slept till 12 am ... still nothing happened except some amazing dreams...
funny, to me my dreams are always so real sometimes i feel that my dreams are my reality and these waking moments are in fact my dreams...

but how can i support that when many times my dreams do not relate to each other...

i unify.

i unify my dreams and my waking moments.
my dreams are messages from my subconcious mind while i am resting my concious. Bringing out the messages i would have usually missed out on.
and my concious mind puts these messages into actions or remedy the next waking day.

unify.

thus, i unify my concious and my subconcious mind for my unified reality. making it whole. making it full.

i dreamt in my dream that i was awake yet i know i was dreaming but i wasn't sure. then i looked out of my window in my dream to see two men shouting on the streets ... ' what do i do? i don't know what is real and what is not?' hence, i wake thinking. this is indeed a problem.

but then the next day, i woke up and read a text recieved during the night. my friend told me that he has thought of the name for our healing centre in london. 'Unify'!!!

was it not then my subconcious mind's questioning answered in my concious world?

is that not a unification indeed.

i wish all religions, cultures, people be unified someday or perhaps that is a bit far fetched and idealistic.

may i then wish that every one's heart be unify oneday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home